(1) Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Nobis Printen e.K.
Charlottenburger Allee 30
Tel: 0241/96800-0 (from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, your address) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit.a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
Right to information,
Right to correction or deletion,
right to restriction of processing,
right to object to processing,
right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
The lawfulness of the processing results from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO, our legitimate interest in processing the personal data.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Where we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you wish to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(5) Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
On our website, we offer users the opportunity to register and place orders by providing personal data. The data is entered in an input mask and transmitted to us and stored.
The following data is stored at the time of registration:
The IP address of the user
- Date and time of registration
- User's name
- Your address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Payment details
As part of the registration process, the user's consent to the processing of this data is obtained.
For the processing of payment transactions, it is necessary to pass on your data to the payment service provider you have chosen.
For the dispatch of the goods, we have to transmit your data to the dispatch service provider.
The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
If the registration serves the fulfilment of a contract to which the user is a party or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, the additional legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
User registration is not required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. Registration of the user is also necessary for the fulfilment of a contract, for example service contracts, with the user or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures. Otherwise, the functions of our webshop cannot be used.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
This is the case for the data collected during the registration process when the registration on our website is cancelled or modified.
This is the case for data collected during the registration process for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures when the data is no longer necessary for the implementation of the contract. Even after the conclusion of the contract, there may be a need to store personal data of the contractual partner in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
As a user, you have the option of cancelling your registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time.
If the data is required to fulfil a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, early deletion of the data is only possible insofar as contractual or legal obligations do not prevent deletion.
A deletion of the registration can be requested informally by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
(5) Use of social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by marking the box with its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked box and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration is transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects the data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser's security settings before clicking on the greyed-out box.
We have no influence on the data collected and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as a usage profile and uses this for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Via the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and, for example, link to the page, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will help you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data protection declarations of these providers provided below. There you will also receive further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their data protection notices:
Facebook and Instagram: Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland, https://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/policy/?entry_point=data_policy_redirect&entry=0
Vimeo: Vimeo Inc, 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA; https://vimeo.com/privacy
YouTube: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; https://policies.google.com/privacy
7. data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
8. third party providers
Despite careful checking, we cannot accept any liability for the content of external links. The respective operator is solely responsible for the content of the linked page.
9. topicality and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is valid and has the status June 2022.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on this page.